[TxMt] latex package broken with textmate 2 ?

Christof Janssen christof.janssen at upmc.fr
Thu Dec 5 12:04:19 UTC 2013

Hello,

When I invoke the "Documentation for Package" command of the Latex
Bundle, I get the Packages Browser and My Packages, but clicking on the
links in the packages browser does not open the linked pdf documents.
The path to the help documents seems to be ok: Inspecting the elements
(eg the mhchem package yields the correct path to the document
(/usr/local/texlive/2013/texmf-dist/doc/latex/mhchem/mhchem.pdf).

Could the path to the Document viewer (DocView.sh) be broken ?

Greetings, Christof