[TxMt] Re: “Completion List” output for commands

Mon Aug 26 15:36:59 UTC 2013

On 26 Aug 2013, at 17:14, Rob McBroom wrote:

> […] I see “Completion List” as an option […] Is this one of
> those things that hasn’t been implemented yet?

Correct, not implemented.

But you can set the output format to snippet and then create a snippet
using this syntax: ${1|first,second,…,last|}.

An example is Header Completion in the C bundle which can be used on a
line like (⌥⎋):

     #include <s‸>

It will show a completion menu with “type to narrow” for the headers
starting with ‘s’.