[TxMt] TODO bundle - how to search across multiple files?

Christopher Brewster cbrewster at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 17:15:11 UTC 2013

I have several files in a folder (all parts of a latex document).
When I run the "Show TODO list" command it just searches the current document.
The help file says "The “Show TODO List” command will scan your current document (on disk) or documents in your project for lines containing certain tags (see below)."

How do i search across all of files in a folder to find TODO items?

Thank you,

Christopher

Operations and Information Management Group,
Aston Business School, Aston University,
Birmingham, B4 7ET, UNITED KINGDOM
Web: http://windermere.aston.ac.uk/~kiffer
Tel: +44 121 204 3233
Skype: christopherbrewster