[TxMt] Re: Question about indentation

Peter Rando peter.rando at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 22 21:39:13 UTC 2013

First of all, thank you very much for the quick response.  It's obviously not what I wanted to hear, but appreciated.  And now I know it wasn't just me being stupid all this time!

I'm a little heartened to hear that this is something you're looking at now.  If there's any way I can help encourage you along these lines, let me know!  My first thought regarding your proposed solution is that it seems like helping the cases you can, even if not perfect, is a good thing.  And I may be missing something (?), but it seems like a register system like you're describing would be at least "more helpful" in virtually all cases, no?

I don't know that it matters, but FWIW, I'm new to the list, but a paid user since long ago...