[TxMt] language definition: python - folding markers

Martin Batholdy batholdy at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:38:44 UTC 2013

Hi all,

On my textmate 1.5 installation I changed the definition of start and stop markers for the python language definition.

Now I realized that by replacing the original start and stop markers, I lose the ability to fold function definition, which is more annoying than I anticipated.
My problem now is that I don't know how to redefine the marker definitions and I am not able to revert the language definition.

Can somebody help me by just sending the original foldingStartMarker / foldingStopMarker definition in the python language definition?
That would be really helpful!

Also;
How can I define more than one Start/Stop marker?

My current definition looks like this:

foldingStartMarker = '^[^#]*(\([^\)]*$|\{\s*$)|(#){1}(\s)+[0-9]+';
foldingStopMarker = '(^\s*\)|^\s*\})|(#){1}(\s)+(end)+';

But I would like to have several Start and Stop markers.

Thanks!