[TxMt] Re: Sweave bundle and sync

michele caseposta mic.cipi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 18:24:08 UTC 2013

Hi,
thanks for your reply.
Yes, I am talking about search in the generated PDF, starting from the source.
With forward search you can go from a specific point in the source file to the point in the generated PDF to which that point in the source refers.
If I write a tex document with textmate "hello there", and ctrl+option+command+ left click, the focus goes to the part of the pdf where "hello there" is.
Reverse search is the reverse: from the "hello there" in the pdf, command+shift+left click sends me to the source, where "hello there" is.
However, it does not work if I write sweave documents.
It correctly works with TexShop, I wanted to know if it is possible to obtain this in TextMate too.
Thanks,
Michele