[TxMt] Re: code comment toggling: block vs line comment hotkeys

Sun Sep 30 08:15:51 UTC 2012

On Sep 30, 2012, at 1:49 AM, Andrew Pennebaker <andrew.pennebaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm hitting Command+/ to toggle code comments on and off, but it always defaults to block comments (/* ... */). Is there a way to default Command+/ to line comments (// ...), or can I press another hotkey to do this?

Is this for a particular language?

If not, go to the bundle editor and edit Source → Settings → Comments.

It has the block comments defined as the first comment style, which means this is used when creating new comments. The following styles are for uncommenting.

Related about comments: http://macdevelopertips.com/textmate/textmate-working-with-comments.html