[TxMt] Broken interaction between TM2 and quickcursor

Guido Governatori gvdgdo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 21:51:37 UTC 2012

I use Quickcursor (http://www.hogbaysoftware.com/products/quickcursor) and I was able to use it with TM2 until a short time ago (sometimes last week) by adding com.macromates.TextMate.preview to the Custom Bundle ID.  However with version 9313 of TextMate the interaction is broken. Now,  Quickcursor still launches TextMate, but as far as I can see TextMate starts with a new (untitled and empty) document and it does not communicate back with Quickcursor, when you close the document, it asks to save it as a new file.

All the best

Guido