[TxMt] Re: Compiling LaTeX log window

Axel Lødemel Holene axel.holene at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 09:11:33 UTC 2012

On Friday, September 21, 2012 at 9:55 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> On 21/09/2012, at 09.26, holene wrote:
>
> > […] when I compile documents the log window doesn't close when the PDF is viewed in Skim
>
> This feature is presently not supported but will come back.
Thanks, I was not aware of that =)

> > Q2: I would prefer to be able to chose the log window layout to be more minimalistic, kind of terminal-like, as I find the default layout to be unnecessary graphical and heavy. I've tried to google about a bit, but can't seem to find if changing it is possible or not.
>
> This is the (HTML) output from the LaTeX compile process? There’s probably no good way to change that other than edit the bundle.
Yeah, I think I'm referring to the HTML output. At least, it's the window that shows the error or confirmation messages produced by the compile process. Maybe I should look into editing the bundle, but I can't believe I'm the only one wanting to change the output layout.