[TxMt] Re: problems with find_app (TextMate --> Skim sync)

FZiegler fz.2009 at klacto.net
Fri Sep 21 05:28:58 UTC 2012

On Sep 21, 2012, at 1:00 AM, FZiegler wrote:

> On Sep 20, 2012, at 9:45 PM, David Howden wrote:
>
>> The code you show below seems
>> to be very old (and the command as it appears in the default bundle is
>> quite different to the one you point to here).

Well, I see it using find_app just the same here:

https://github.com/textmate/latex.tmbundle/blob/master/Support/bin/texMate.py#L160

which I think gave me the same fleeting error message, a kind of tooltip to the effect that Skim was not being found. (Why, is what I have no idea of.) As to the Hagstrom bundle, it seems to have much the same workaround as I used, only hard-coding Skim to a different path than I do:

https://github.com/paulhagstrom/LaTeX.tmbundle/blob/master/Commands/Jump%20to%20Corresponding%20Location%20in%20PDF.tmCommand#L10

Francois