[TxMt] Re: problems with find_app (TextMate --> Skim sync)

David Howden dhowden at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:45:53 UTC 2012

Hi Francois,

So I've just played around with the default LaTeX bundle PDF Sync
stuff, and it all seems to work nicely.  The code you show below seems
to be very old (and the command as it appears in the default bundle is
quite different to the one you point to here).  Is there a reason
you're using this (older) version of the bundle?

Cheers,

David.