[TxMt] Re: Dead Keys Broken

Carsten Hoever hoever at gmx.de
Thu Sep 20 06:50:50 UTC 2012

On 19 Sep 2012, at 23:39, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:

>> I confirm the same behaviour for the latest version as well, but in my case is with accent keys. And I'm not using Ukelele. It produces a dialog for bundle menu actions (add line numbers to document / selection and create css from current theme). In my case I'm unable to write in portuguese but I guess the same happens with all languages with accented characters.
>
> hmm, I'm using Version 2.0.0-alpha.9311 (9311) on OSX 10.7.5 (US-Keyboard) and it works for me.

I can also confirm this behaviour using a US-International keyboard scheme. As a workaround you can go into the bundle editor and clear the Key Equivalent fields for the 'add line numbers to document' / 'selection and create css from current theme'. Actually, these fields appear to be empty, but apparently they are not or there is something else going on behind the scenes when they are overwritten.

/Carsten