[TxMt] Re: [OT] Mail threading

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Sun Sep 16 19:52:58 UTC 2012

>> Every mails from some persons break threading in Mail.app.
>> E.g. Allan's mails are always on their own (or on their own thread)
>> Probably a Mail.app problem (they're fine in gmail web), but I ask in case there is a fix.
>> Anyone seeing this?
> FWIW, I'm not seeing any problems with threading (i.e., Organize by Conversation) of the list in Mail.app 5.2 (1278).

But I do see the same problem. I once thought about writing about that, but decided that it must be problem on my side. Running Mail.app 6.0 (1486).

I briefly looked into the headers of this mailing list and others and can't really tell the difference. But for sure Lua ml or even TextMate GitHub project issues come threaded perfectly well in my Mail.app. So anyone can tell what's going on?

Cheers,
--
Adam Strzelecki | nanoant.com | twitter.com/nanoant