[TxMt] Ruby Keyboard Input in TM 1.5

Marc Chanliau marc.chanliau at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 22:14:17 UTC 2012

I just did a Mountain Lion clean install and had to reinstall TextMate
(Version 1.5.11 (1635)).

Interactive keyboard input for Ruby didn't work, but I remembered a trick
(/applications/textmate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib marcc$ svn
export
http://svn.textmate.org/trunk/Support/lib/tm_interactive_input.dylib@11735).
This helped to work around this problem.

Using this workaround, when I run my Ruby app within TM, keyboard input
does work but I get a strange line in red the interactive window:

What is your name?

dyld: DYLD_ environment variables being ignored because main executable
(/bin/ps) is setuid or setgid

marc
Hello marc. How are you?

The line I'm questioning is:
dyld: DYLD_ environment variables being ignored because main executable
(/bin/ps) is setuid or setgid (not sure what it means)

Is there a way I can get rid of that line (some workaround?) -- What am I
doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.