[TxMt] Re: file browser behaviour in TM2

Brandon Fryslie brandon at fryslie.com
Thu Sep 13 23:51:46 UTC 2012

I just have to throw my vote in for the curent PANE option, not a weird second-class drawer that doesn't behave like it is really part of the window.

Check out SizeUp (http://www.irradiatedsoftware.com/sizeup/) or BetterTouchTool/BetterSnapTool (http://blog.boastr.net/) if resizing windows is causing an inordinate amount of distress in your lives.

--
Brandon Fryslie