[TxMt] Re: More issues with TM2 LaTeX bundle / libc++.1.dylib

Thu Sep 13 20:45:29 UTC 2012

On Sep 12, 2012, at 7:29 AM, chlists <chlists at me.com> wrote:

> after getting TM2 + synctex working again on 10.6.8 I experience an issues using the 'Citation based on current word' command (opt+esc) in the LaTeX.bundle:
>
> dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/libc++.1.dylib
>  Referenced from: /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/PlugIns/Dialog2.tmplugin/Contents/Resources/tm_dialog2
>  Reason: image not found
> […]
> It seems that the @executable_path variable is not set properly, is there any way to fix this or does this require a new compiliation?

I think you can change the install name (in Dialog) to use @loader_path instead of @executable_path.

Though if you took the 32 bit version, you should be able to use the dialog plug-ins from the older release of TextMate. You can actually just install these in ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/PlugIns/ and it’ll load those instead of the two included in TextMate.app.