[TxMt] Ref-TeX Style citation

Gildas Hamel gweltaz at ucsc.edu
Wed Sep 5 01:09:56 UTC 2012

A recent problem cropped up in my use of the LaTeX bundle recently.  Since r9295, I get the message I paste below when I try to insert a Ref-TeX Style citation in my document. This is on a mid-2007 macmini with  OS 10.7.4. On my other machine, a recent macbook with OS 10.8.1, I've been updating TextMate regularly, right to r9300, and don't have any problem. My TextMate setup is the same on both machines (or so I think). How can I fix this? Any pointer appreciated,
--Gildas

Message:

Failure running “Citation (Ref-TeX Style)”.

sh: : command not found
/Users/gweltaz/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/Bundle Support.tmbundle/Support/shared/lib/ui.rb:182:in `load': Cannot parse a NULL or zero-length data (OSX::PropertyListError)
	from /Users/gweltaz/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/Bundle Support.tmbundle/Support/shared/lib/ui.rb:182:in `menu'
	from /Users/gweltaz/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/Bundle Support.tmbundle/Support/shared/lib/ui.rb:177:in `popen'
	from /Users/gweltaz/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/Bundle Support.tmbundle/Support/shared/lib/ui.rb:177:in `menu'
	from Citation (Ref-TeX Style):18