[TxMt] Re: Php code coloring is not working with TextMate

Sun Sep 2 07:57:14 UTC 2012

On 02/09/2012, at 03.44, textmatenightmare wrote:

> I'm using 1634 and i tried to use older version didn't work
> I installed one the theme bundle, it only replaces the background color but
> still not syntax highlighting for PHP
>
> Syntax highlighting works for HTML and CSS and Ruby and C++. But NOT for
> php!

The HTML syntax highlight supports PHP. So use HTML for your PHP files (as it’s really HTML files with embedded PHP).

Also, you’re using TM 1.x, all the bundles at GitHub are for 2.0 (but have an textmate-1.x branch) so don’t blindly install from GitHub, e.g. the Themes bundle make no sense for 1.x.

You may want http://wiki.macromates.com/Troubleshooting/RevertToDefaultBundles