[TxMt] Re: Textmate 2 & LaTeX

Michael Aye kmichael.aye at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 06:45:33 UTC 2012

On 2012-10-28 04:17:58 +0000, bc319 said:

> Hi,
> I will appreciate tremendously if you help me with my problem.
>
> I built Textmate 2 in my Mac (OSX 10.8.2). I have TeX Distribution
> TeXLive-2012 installed. When I try to compile a LaTeX file I get the
> following error:
>
> Failure running “Typeset & View (PDF)”.
> Typeset & View (PDF):4: undefined method `+' for nil:NilClass
> (NoMethodError)
>
> Do you have any suggestions?
> Best,
> Bogac

I don't know what's wrong with you setup, but I just wanted to let you
know that I have 10.8.2, Textmate 2 and installed this distribution:
http://www.tug.org/mactex/
and have no problem whatsover. Textmate just seems to pick what I have
in my PATH? And I do have /usr/texbin in my path where MacTex installs
its binaries. I did not have to setup anything apart from the MacTex
distribution (Oh, if you do so I recommend to use the Tex Live Utilitiy
to update all outdated Latex packages.)

Good luck,
Michael