[TxMt] Comprehensive listing of scopes, selectors, callbacks, etc?

Jason McC. Smith jason at ncpod.org
Thu Oct 4 20:13:10 UTC 2012

I asked this in another thread, and was pointed to a partial answer,
but will give it another go more clearly.

Is there anywhere (webpage, wiki page, source code) that clearly lists
the available scopes that are treated as the assumptive default basis?
 There is the old page at:
http://manual.macromates.com/en/scope_selectors but it appears to be
out of date, and it doesn't describe the new events (triggers?) such
as callback.*

In addition, I know that bundles can define their own such selectors,
which brings me to my next question/request:

Is it possible to have TM2 report the currently available scopes?  We
have the ability to report the stack of scopes under the current
cursor/selection(Ctrl-Shit-Cmd-P), but I'd like to see all the
available scopes registered.  (Perhaps limit it to the current
document type/active language bundle.)

Right now I have many bundle ideas, but no idea what is possible to
work with, what would need to be extended in TM2 itself, etc.  Knowing
the lay of the land would go a long ways towards forming a mental
model of how to approach various tasks.