[TxMt] Re: LaTeX bundle: More useful error messages

enas textmate at alxp.gr
Mon Nov 12 15:59:40 UTC 2012

As far as I can tell, this has more to do with how bad beamer is at reporting errors. In my experience, debugging errors in beamer using the latex log file can be, in the best case, only slightly easier than with the bundle's compile log. I really don't think there's much that can be done in the LaTeX bundle, but I might be wrong.

enas