[TxMt] After "Save As", the old file won't show in the side panel?

winterheat winterheat at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:14:44 UTC 2012

This probably is a simple bug that it is somewhat annoying to have:

If we run TextMate and have the folder panel on the left (such as if we use
"mate ."   in Bash).

If we are editing a file  do.rb and now we want another one to try a
different approach, and we "Save As" do1.rb, now the file do1.rb will show
in the file panel, but do.rb will not show until a long time later, somehow,
after TextMate refresh the folder content... (seems there is no easy way to
invoke that ourselves).

But if we edit do.rb and save as do1.rb, the assumption should be that now
both files exist?