[TxMt] Re: [TM2] selection behavior

Frankos frank.leigh at btopenworld.com
Thu May 10 09:50:54 UTC 2012

Hi

I don't see the advantage of including the $ when selecting a variable. Yes
sometimes it is very handy to include the $ but other times it is a complete
nuisance, especially when creating associative arrays from from pasting a
variables name. I guess the perfect solution is pressing shift, double click
to include the $ or something along those lines.

My copy of TM2 includes the $ and I really want it to behave like TM1 in
this respect. Does anyone know how to make it NOT include the $ when double
clicking a variable?

Frankos