[TxMt] Re: Closing the last tab

Brandon Fryslie bmf at matewiki.com
Wed May 9 07:19:49 UTC 2012

Or it could be a Dashboard with some usage statistics - time spent using your 'favorite' languages, most accessed commands, frequently used keyboard shortcuts, number of bundles installed, etc.

Just a random thought I had - could be cool!

--
Brandon Fryslie
http://www.MateWiki.com - A TextMate 2 Wiki