[TxMt] Re: {{*.{o,pyc},Icon in title bar

David Howden dhowden at gmail.com
Sat May 5 00:15:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

So I've tried to replicate this behaviour on my machine, and I can't.  Can
you post all of your .tm_properties files starting with the one in your
home directory, and then all those in directories up to the point at which
you start to see the window title issue.  A path description for each would
also be useful.

Hopefully we can work out what's going wrong here!

David.