[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Indented soft-wrap

Adam Sharp adsharp at me.com
Sat Mar 24 00:46:10 UTC 2012

On 3/19/12 12:09 PM, Megan Nix Nissen wrote:

> I have tried everything mentioned in this thread and still cannot get soft-wrap to work in markdown files on indented lines. Really, everything. Soft-wrap works for lists, headers, and regular (un-indented) lines. It is definitely enabled in the View menu. Please advise.

I'm assuming this is what you're after:

I achieved that with the following:

1. In the Text bundle > Settings > Raw, change "{ softWrap = :false; }" to "{ softWrap = :true; }".
2. Add the following Settings item to the Markdown bundle, scoped to markup.raw.block.markdown:

{	indentedSoftWrap = {
		format = '${0/\S/ /g}';
		match = '\A\s+';
	};
}

Call it something like "Indented Soft Wrap: Raw Block".

Hope that helps,

Adam