[TxMt] Re: tabsize beyond 32

Martin Batholdy batholdy at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 16 12:27:48 UTC 2012

>> is it possible to increase the tabsize beyond 32?
>
> It can be done by manually editing the preferences file (possibly with the defaults shell command) but not via the UI.

I tried to increase the tab-size value in the preference plist.
However it seems like that it doesn't affect existing documents.

When I open the tab-size slider, I can see that there is the new higher value.
However, the file is still separated using the old value and as soon as I try to change the tab-slider  it reverts to the old maximum value.