[TxMt] Re: sass indenting

Brandon Fryslie bmf at matewiki.com
Tue Mar 13 07:40:41 UTC 2012

In a personal bundle, create a new 'Settings' in the bundle editor.  Add

 { disableIndentCorrections = '1'; }

to the settings and save it.  Set the scope selector if you would like it
to only apply to a certain scope, or leave it blank to allow it to affect
all scopes.

--
Brandon Fryslie
http://www.MateWiki.com - A TextMate 2 Wiki