[TxMt] Problem using ^} as key equivalent

Steve King sking at arbor.net
Tue Mar 6 18:44:24 UTC 2012

I'm trying to port and update some of my TM1 bundles to TM2. I've run
into trouble trying to assign commands to the ^{ and ^}
(control+curly_brace) keys. When I use "Select Bundle Item..." and
search by key equivalent, my commands are shown bound to ^{ and ^}.
Pressing those keys in a document does nothing, though.

My commands run when I assign them to different keys (such as ^+ or ^")
so I'm pretty sure they work and that the scoping is right. It's just
the ctrl+brace keys that are a problem. As far as I can tell I don't
have any add-ons that globally remap these keys, and they do work in
TM1. Does anyone else see this, and is there anything I can do to use
those keys?

This is on a standard USA MacBook Pro.

--
Steve King