[TxMt] Re: TM2: crashing while accidently dragging selected text

Stephen Bannasch stephen.bannasch at deanbrook.org
Sun Mar 4 03:09:45 UTC 2012

At 7:22 PM +0100 3/3/12, Thomas Krajacic wrote:
>I had the same thing happen a few times as well.
>
>Accidental dragging, then crash.
>Funny, how it only happens when "accidentally" dragging... :)
>
>Never happened when it was intentional.

More information on the crash.

If I move the cursor to a location to start a drag-selection and pause at the beginning the cursor changes from a vertical bar to a selection one char wide.

If I then move the drag-location and mouseup TM2 crashes.

If instead of mouseup I move back to my original mousedown location and move horizontally carefully at just the right spot the the one-char wide gray selection changes back to a vertical bar and I can mouseup without crashing.

I have not been able to reproduce this when just starting TM2 with a single file.

This behavior starts occurring after having used TM2 for a while.