[TxMt] Re: Check spelling in TextMate

Tue Jul 31 10:07:44 UTC 2012

On 21/07/2012, at 08.14, Guido Governatori wrote:

> Suddenly spell checking (check as you type) stopped working.

You can toggle this in Edit → Spelling. Are you saying it no longer marks misspelled words?

Then it might be because you changed language grammar. For example in HTML the <tags> are exempt from being checked. The status bar show the current language grammar used (and allow you to change it).

> Also check spelling behaves in a strange way. I have inserted a misspelt word, I have clicked on it, and corrected it. Then I run Spelling -> Show spelling and grammar. In the dialog I see the word I have already corrected.

I think this dialog just show the last word operated on.