[TxMt] Re: Finding & Installing Bundles

Thu Jul 12 06:39:28 UTC 2012

On 26 Jun 2012, at 17:10, Phil Molyneux wrote:

> Could someone point me to the current instructions on finding and installing bundles on TextMate 1 please?
>
> I have a copy on GetBundles installed under ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles (dated 6 Dec 2008) but that seems to (mainly) no longer work […]

Unfortunately I can’t point you to a good solution other than mention that all the standard (1.x compatibile) bundles are here: https://github.com/textmate/ — though we will soon tag them all legacy and merge in the 2.0 patches (from https://github.com/avian/).

As for GetBundles; GitHub recently turned off v1 and v2 of their API, so while I don’t know if it is using this API, it could sound like this is the problem, and the bundle will need to be updated to v3.

For 2.0 we have an index based system (and auto-updating) and we’ll soon open this up to third party bundles, so going forward this is how I’d prefer to see it managed (but it doesn’t really help TextMate 1.x).