[TxMt] Re: Weird Lines TextMate 2 on Retina Display

Steve King sking at arbor.net
Thu Jul 5 13:56:06 UTC 2012

On 2012-07-04 05:58, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> The current test build¹ (r9121) fixes the lines when I am testing TextMate on Lion using the HiDPI modes made available via Quartz Debug.

The release notes don't seem to be updated from r9113. Is there anything
in r9121 besides the HiDPI fix?  (BTW, it would be nice to have the date
and/or build number in the most recent entry of the release notes as
well as previous entries.)

rolf.langenhuijzen at xs4all.nl writes:
> Jeez Ben, that images is sharp as what not…nice

Well, sure, all zoomed in like that.  But when I shrink it down to
normal size it's no different than a regular display. This "Retina"
thing is clearly just wishful thinking.

:-)

--
Steve King