[TxMt] Re: Weird Lines TextMate 2 on Retina Display

Wed Jul 4 09:58:16 UTC 2012

The current test build¹ (r9121) fixes the lines when I am testing TextMate on Lion using the HiDPI modes made available via Quartz Debug.

I see the active tab is filled with the wrong color (in the HiDPI test mode), this appears to be a bug in AppKit I am unable to workaround. For anyone using an actual retina Mac, can you let me know if the bug is also present here?

¹ Available by holding option when clicking Check Now in Preferences → Software Update.