[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Auto-indentation

David Howden dhowden at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 17:24:25 UTC 2012

I find that the main problems are with the "auto-correction" of
indentation, you can disable this as follows:

+ Add a settings item to the bundle in question (make sure that the scope
for the setting item is set correctly).
+ Add this dict to the settings:  { disableIndentCorrections = '1'; }

David.