[TxMt] TM Bundle for Java - Improved Java Properties grammar

John Joyce dangerwillrobinsondanger at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 06:15:33 UTC 2012

Hello List,
After ages of consternation with viewing Java Properties files that had multiline values in KVPs not properly syntax colored, I have created a better language grammar for Java Properties.

It does several things...
First it captures comments of course.
Then single-line KVPs
Then KVPs with dangling spaces or tabs between the key and the = sign. (These stand out awesomely during fast scrolling to find where they are and fix them)
Then multi-line-value KVPs.

One can never be 100% sure of these things, but I feel fairly confident with it because the multi-line-value KVPs I have dealt with are actually HTML emails stored in KVPs. :)

By the way, it looks best in Sunburst them.

Please consider it for inclusion.

zipped for your unzipping pleasure.

Thanks,
John Joyce