[TxMt] Re: tm_properties and embedded scopes

Daniel Grady d.c.grady at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 00:23:26 UTC 2012

Curt Sellmer <sellmerfud at ...> writes:

> In my .tm_properties file I have the following: [...]

Take a look at Allan's response here:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.editors.textmate.general/34199/focus=34217; it's
currently not possible to use scope selectors in tm_properties files for
anything except the top-level scope (the first line when you hit Cmd-Shift-P).

I was going to say that you could get around this by adding a new Settings item
to the HTML bundle with the content '{ tabSize = 4; }' and setting its scope to
source.js.embedded. But, I just tried doing this and it doesn't seem to work -
maybe it's not possible to change the tabSize using bundle settings right now?

-Daniel Grady