[TxMt] Re: R Console (Rdaemon)

Kaari Linask kiirekala at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 19:23:20 UTC 2012

I "Reset Output" a few times initially, but now tried 5, 10+. The 1+1 just ends up cleared like any other command. I do have a few different ruby versions installed through rvm, but the system version is 1.8.7-p249.
I've now tried removing and reinstalling Rdaemon with setting everything to use the system ruby (although on another sytsem with TM_RUBY set to a 1.9.2 version of ruby, Rdaemon seems to be working just fine, so I am not sure what determines which ruby Rdaemon uses). The only self defined code was setwd(), and pdf and quartz width and height changes, but I now have left the default startOptions.R. Would it help to try a new User account?

The only thing different with newly installed bundles and Rdaemon launched from TM_Rdaemon.app is that I got an "Rdaemon Error: The pipe /tmp/r_in is not found! You have to kill Rdaemon manually." When I kill manually and start again, it goes back to clearing everything, so mostly no difference.

-Liisi