[TxMt] LaTeX: || should be verbatim, but not in tabular{|c|c|c}

Dirk Günther std300 at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 24 13:54:47 UTC 2012

Hello,

I use the LaTeX grammar and I have defined my own shortverb command: | so
that I can write |foo| and have everything enclosed in | and | treated the
same as \verb|foo|. So I'd like to mark the contents between | and | as
verbatim, but not in the tabular definition such as

\begin{tabular}{|c|c|c|c}

My attempt

{ begin = '\|';
 beginCaptures = { 0 = { name = 'punctuation.definition.verb.latex'; }; };
 endCaptures = { 0 = { name = 'punctuation.definition.verb.latex'; }; };
name = 'markup.raw.verb.latex';
 },

works for requirement #1, but not for #2 (the tabular case). What should I
do that |c| in \tabular{...} is not defined as verbatim?

Thanks

Dirk