[TxMt] TM2 saving pointers to set of files

Lewy lewy at chena.fastmail.us
Mon Jan 23 21:15:13 UTC 2012

I want to access a set of 5 files which are not all in one folder. I can get
all 5 into the file browser and work with them. Good so far. Now I want to
save the set so that next month, when I need another change, I can open the
same set of files without visiting each location individually. What's a good
way to open the set of files with one action? I don't have control over
where the original files are stored. They are part of Apache2.

I thought of making a folder with a link to each file, which is ok for 5
files, but not for a larger group.

I think that .tm_properties might be an approach, perhaps by setting up a
folder with a list of includes, but that seems kind of clumsy. I suspect
this isn't hard, but I'm still finding my way around TM2. Any hints,
guidelines, whatever?

--Lewy