[TxMt] Re: TM2 txmt://open?line= issue

Sat Jan 21 03:03:07 UTC 2012

On 20/01/2012, at 04.52, Gerd Knops wrote:

> Unfortunately this isn't sticky. Simply launching TM1 may make that the default again.

TM 1.x registers itself as handler of txmt: when launched. I’ve been meaning to do an update that removes this code — it was added after other apps started to claim the URL scheme (which is problematic as we also used the URL scheme for extending trials, adding license key, and such).

2.0 will register itself as handler for the URL scheme if you go to Preferences → Terminal.