[TxMt] Textmate Version 1.5.10 (1631) - project is not re-opened

korso korso3 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 22:49:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

I just encountered one very weird situation with TM 1.x.

Just setup new Lion installation and installed TM. Created project as
usual, but when I close with <cmd+q> Textmate (remember that project is
still active, it has opened files etc, so not closing project window first)
and re-launch after that, last project isn't opened. After that I choose in
recent files menu item, last project, and after that i get all files from
previous state successfully restored.

This cmd "defaults read com.macromates.textmate OakDisableSessionRestore"
gives me "0".

Any hints to solve this?

Thanks in advance.