[TxMt] Where to commit fixes for TM2 only bundles? & a bugfix

Brandon Fryslie bmf at email.arizona.edu
Fri Jan 20 14:31:54 UTC 2012

Here is a temporary bugfix for the Show Scope (HTML) command:

Replace lines 86 and 87 with this:

abort "Could not locate your theme file!" unless theme_plist = find_theme('766026CB-703D-4610-B070-8DE07D967C5F')

That will just make it try to use the Twilight theme before failing completely.

I've noticed on Github, the bundles don't contain the Avian only stuff.  Is there a place we can fork / submit a pull request for fixes for stuff like this?
--
Brandon Fryslie
www.matewiki.com