[TxMt] TM2: Latex\Watch Document problem

iacanay iacanay at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 15:05:26 UTC 2012

Hi,

I use the Watch Document feature all the time when typesetting LaTeX
documents and in TM2 I have the problem that the dialog that says
"LaTeX Watch: Compiling document" never disappears. If I force quit the
Cocoadialog things work just fine, but it is annoying to have to force quit
the process every time I Watch a new document.

Is there a fix for this problem?

Btw, is there a way to put to the folder drawer on the right as opposed to
the left? (I knew how to do this in TM1 but can't find a way to do it in
TM2).

Thanks.