[TxMt] Re: TM2: Bundle updates not being picked up

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Tue Jan 17 06:54:14 UTC 2012

On Jan 16, 2012, at 1:50 PM, Jon Clayden wrote:

> The Avian R bundle has been updated several times recently on GitHub,
> but TM2 is not picking up the newer version. It still says that the
> bundle was last updated 4 weeks ago. The bundle metadata seems to be
> pointing to the right place, and other bundles (e.g. Ruby) have
> autoupdated, so I'm at a bit of a loss. The bundle did have local
> modifications but I've deleted the delta just in case, with no effect.
> Any ideas, please?

To prevent incomplete changes and too-frequent changes the update process is manual. Bundle authors just need to ping me (email, twitter, IRC) and I can push out an update. I plan to get a get a script that can tell me which bundles have outstanding changes and their age, but that isn't in place yet.