[TxMt] Re: TM2: loading ssh config freezes TM2 window

Mon Jan 16 02:49:01 UTC 2012

On 10/01/2012, at 21.34, Christopher Creutzig wrote:

> […] Does this selection require installing a new bundle and does TM wait for some file system event in that case? My home directory is on NFS …

Yes, this would be an issue.

Try remove ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Cache and relaunch. Then it should re-index your bundles and assuming the SSH Config is already on your disk, add that to the index.

In general though not having fsevents support for the folder containing bundles will result in flaky behavior: i.e. not registering bundle changes, new bundles, etc.