[TxMt] TM2: loading ssh config freezes TM2 window

Christopher Creutzig christopher at creutzig.de
Tue Jan 10 14:34:54 UTC 2012

Hi,

trying to open my ~/.ssh/config, TM2 asks me which file type to use. I
accept the suggested “SSH Config”. Then, I get a progress bar that fills
quickly and then does nothing. The window is blocked; I can continue
using TM in other windows, but cannot close the window or quit.

Stab in the dark: Does this selection require installing a new bundle
and does TM wait for some file system event in that case? My home
directory is on NFS …

Christopher