[TxMt] Re: TM2 - indentation problem in Haskell

Nigel Green nigel.greenlemur at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 14:56:21 UTC 2012

On 9 January 2012 14:40, John Yeates <textmate2 at warmvomit.co.uk> wrote:

> wrote:
> >
> > You can disable this. Make a new settings item in the bundle editor and
> scope it to Haskell, it should contain:
> >
> >    { disableIndentCorrections = :true; }
>
> How do you make a new settings item? The bundle editor appears to be
> entirely read-only for me…
>
> (the identation correction has some very odd ideas about loop indentation
> in .html.erb files :)

Quick overview of changing settings would be really helpful for me too!

I've seen a fair few replies on the list about creating new settings or
adding to the .tm_properties file - is there an overview anywhere of the
basics as I'm finding it quite hard to get my head round where all these
things are and which bit of the program they affect.

Thanks,
Nigel