[TxMt] Re: Text > Reformat Text (Ctrl-Q) doesn't respect custom wrap column

Adam Sharp adsharp at me.com
Sun Jan 8 23:56:13 UTC 2012

On 06/01/2012, at 9:10 PM, Patrick Polloni wrote:

> Have you also set softWrap to false in your .tm_properties file?

No, I have only explicitly set softWrap to false in a couple of scopes, and the wrap column is visible, indicating soft wrapping is enabled. But for good measure I tried

* softWrap = true
* [ text.html.markdown ] softWrap = true
* [ text ] softWrap = true

and none seemed to have any effect on the way the Reformat Text works.

Adam