[TxMt] Re: Folders in file browser randomly expanding

Tue Jan 3 22:27:35 UTC 2012

On 31/12/2011, at 23.58, Gerd Knops wrote:

> There is definitely a bug there somewhere […]

This comes about because items are lazily loaded into the file browser, so the NSOutlineView itself will not perform proper recursive expansion and I instead have to check if user did this “when loaded” which I do via a heuristic (as I have found no documented way to learn this).

I do have on the list that we need a better heuristic, as too many have issues with this.